Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen on time not registering on battery usage

Hi, for some reason whenever I turn my nexus 10 on the screen on time is not registering as part of the battery usage. Is anyone else having this problem too?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen on time not registering on battery usage-screenshot_2013-02-09-02-46-23.jpg  

Default Re: Screen on time not registering on battery usage

if something is using battery very less they wont showup in the battery stat. only if it uses 2% it will showup.

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

I had the same problem it is very annoying it only registered the new battery percentage when you shut the device of then back on. Mine actually started flickering and froze black and wouldn't come on so I called Google and they sent me a replacement. My replacement has a squeaky back like it's not solid, contemplating on sending this on back also..

Quote Originally Posted by domo22 View Post
    I had the same problem it is very annoying it only registered the new battery percentage when you shut the device of then back on. Mine actually started flickering and froze black and wouldn't come on so I called Google and they sent me a replacement. My replacement has a squeaky back like it's not solid, contemplating on sending this on back also..
    Something might be loose, that's my guess. If it's really noticeable then I'd send it back but again that's just me.

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Yeah I think I'm going to. When I talked to google they said to inspect the new one and make sure it's good so, it's not good lol

Quote Originally Posted by domo22 View Post
    Yeah I think I'm going to. When I talked to google they said to inspect the new one and make sure it's good so, it's not good lol
    lol Third time's the charm hopefully.