Screen on time not registering on battery usage

SadPanda86

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi, for some reason whenever I turn my nexus 10 on the screen on time is not registering as part of the battery usage. Is anyone else having this problem too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-09-02-46-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-09-02-46-23.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 5

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem it is very annoying it only registered the new battery percentage when you shut the device of then back on. Mine actually started flickering and froze black and wouldn't come on so I called Google and they sent me a replacement. My replacement has a squeaky back like it's not solid, contemplating on sending this on back also..

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem it is very annoying it only registered the new battery percentage when you shut the device of then back on. Mine actually started flickering and froze black and wouldn't come on so I called Google and they sent me a replacement. My replacement has a squeaky back like it's not solid, contemplating on sending this on back also..
Something might be loose, that's my guess. If it's really noticeable then I'd send it back but again that's just me.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I think I'm going to. When I talked to google they said to inspect the new one and make sure it's good so, it's not good lol