Video from USB plays slllloooooowwwwww

BillinAK

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Just ogt the GN10, and am loving it. I picked up the USB to go cable and the media importer to watch movies off flash drives. When I run the file on the drive, playback is slow slow slow. I formatted the files with AnyVideoConverter's setting for the GN10, and when playing from the tab's memory they run just fine. Has anyone encountered this?

Thanks in advance,

Bill in AK

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Just ogt the GN10, and am loving it. I picked up the USB to go cable and the media importer to watch movies off flash drives. When I run the file on the drive, playback is slow slow slow. I formatted the files with AnyVideoConverter's setting for the GN10, and when playing from the tab's memory they run just fine. Has anyone encountered this?

Thanks in advance,

Bill in AK

I often watch mp4 movies from a flash drive using an OTG cable (Motorola Camera Connection Kit) without issue. I use the Nexus 10 settings within the DVD Catalyst 4 software to create the movie files.

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Is your drive formatted any particular way?

I'm using stock 4.2.2 with the Nexus Media Importer App and the default video player or Mobo Player. I'm not a savvy video creator, I just pop the DVD into my Windows 7 laptop and let the DVD ripping software do its work. I haven't had any issues with playback. I have run movies from a hardrive, flash drive and SDcard with an adapter. Have you tried a second OTG cable?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome