Didn't see that coming. . . . .

Joshua O

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I like my nexus 10, don't get me wrong. But i was a little surprised to see the tablet slowly sliding out of my hand as I was playing Temple Run 2 despite the rubberized back.

Joshua O

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what your point is. If it is slipping, hold it a little firmer with both hands.

There is no point. It was just a bit of a surprise that the bare aluminum back of an iPad would be more desireable. Besides, how do YOU play Temple Run of both hands are holding the device???? hmm
Not every post has to start with HELP!!!!!! haha

big matty

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
That's why I always get a case for my devices. lol Plus, maybe your grip needs some work. :p Idk, seems unlikely to me.

The case is the answer. When I first got my case I wished it didnt have the "claw" latch (worried about it rubbing off the finish at the grasp point), but then when I saw how the "claw" acts as a brace for my hand when I'm holding it - no more sliding. The few days I used my N10 w/out case - mine would start to slide out too. (I didn't want to flex my manly grip too hard - you know, shatter all that fancy Gorilla glass and all with my super human strength!) :)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
The case is the answer. When I first got my case I wished it didnt have the "claw" latch (worried about it rubbing off the finish at the grasp point), but then when I saw how the "claw" acts as a brace for my hand when I'm holding it - no more sliding. The few days I used my N10 w/out case - mine would start to slide out too. (I didn't want to flex my manly grip too hard - you know, shatter all that fancy Gorilla glass and all with my super human strength!) :)
I do it for protection more but grip is a nice bonus too.

Joshua O

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
That is exactly what I am going to end up doing. The case will protect it and make it easier to hold. I just need to see what's out there and available.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
That is exactly what I am going to end up doing. The case will protect it and make it easier to hold. I just need to see what's out there and available.

Just search Amazon and you'll find a ton of great cases

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
i was a little surprised to see the tablet slowly sliding out of my hand as I was playing Temple Run 2 despite the rubberized back.

I was surprised too at first, thinking the rubbery back would give more grip than my smooth Xoom did. And although it does grip a bit better, it would still slide all over my leg when I was using it in a recliner or chair. Once I put the Moko case on it, that stopped.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
There is no point. It was just a bit of a surprise that the bare aluminum back of an iPad would be more desireable. Besides, how do YOU play Temple Run of both hands are holding the device???? hmm
Not every post has to start with HELP!!!!!! haha

Well I play temple run with my both hands..... Just use your thumb to control the move needn't and use both hands to tilt the device....:)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt