Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xlDeMoNiClx
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    I like my nexus 10, don't get me wrong. But i was a little surprised to see the tablet slowly sliding out of my hand as I was playing Temple Run 2 despite the rubberized back.
    Galaxy Note 2 with Jedi - Nexus 10- up to date
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    Not sure what your point is. If it is slipping, hold it a little firmer with both hands.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    That's why I always get a case for my devices. lol Plus, maybe your grip needs some work. :P Idk, seems unlikely to me.
    big matty likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ibmnasa69 View Post
    Not sure what your point is. If it is slipping, hold it a little firmer with both hands.

    There is no point. It was just a bit of a surprise that the bare aluminum back of an iPad would be more desireable. Besides, how do YOU play Temple Run of both hands are holding the device???? hmm
    Not every post has to start with HELP!!!!!! haha
    Galaxy Note 2 with Jedi - Nexus 10- up to date
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    That's why I always get a case for my devices. lol Plus, maybe your grip needs some work. :P Idk, seems unlikely to me.
    The case is the answer. When I first got my case I wished it didnt have the "claw" latch (worried about it rubbing off the finish at the grasp point), but then when I saw how the "claw" acts as a brace for my hand when I'm holding it - no more sliding. The few days I used my N10 w/out case - mine would start to slide out too. (I didn't want to flex my manly grip too hard - you know, shatter all that fancy Gorilla glass and all with my super human strength!)
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by big matty View Post
    The case is the answer. When I first got my case I wished it didnt have the "claw" latch (worried about it rubbing off the finish at the grasp point), but then when I saw how the "claw" acts as a brace for my hand when I'm holding it - no more sliding. The few days I used my N10 w/out case - mine would start to slide out too. (I didn't want to flex my manly grip too hard - you know, shatter all that fancy Gorilla glass and all with my super human strength!)
    I do it for protection more but grip is a nice bonus too.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    That is exactly what I am going to end up doing. The case will protect it and make it easier to hold. I just need to see what's out there and available.
    Galaxy Note 2 with Jedi - Nexus 10- up to date
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua O View Post
    That is exactly what I am going to end up doing. The case will protect it and make it easier to hold. I just need to see what's out there and available.
    Just search Amazon and you'll find a ton of great cases

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  
    crxssi's Avatar
    Linux: The power beneath

    Posts
    1,892 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,211 Global Posts

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua O View Post
    i was a little surprised to see the tablet slowly sliding out of my hand as I was playing Temple Run 2 despite the rubberized back.
    I was surprised too at first, thinking the rubbery back would give more grip than my smooth Xoom did. And although it does grip a bit better, it would still slide all over my leg when I was using it in a recliner or chair. Once I put the Moko case on it, that stopped.
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Didn't see that coming. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua O View Post
    There is no point. It was just a bit of a surprise that the bare aluminum back of an iPad would be more desireable. Besides, how do YOU play Temple Run of both hands are holding the device???? hmm
    Not every post has to start with HELP!!!!!! haha
    Well I play temple run with my both hands..... Just use your thumb to control the move needn't and use both hands to tilt the device....

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Similar Threads

  1. Didn't See This Posted - Android 2.2 Coming Soon for the EVO
    By its_miller_time in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 02:31 PM
  2. Super bright pixel that comes and goes...
    By DisplacedMic in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:06 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 03:17 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 07:26 AM
  5. Flash works? I didn't know that.
    By Kedar in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 11:33 PM

Posting Permissions

B