Smart actions type app for the N10

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey there to all,

Just wondering if there is some sort of app that is basically like Motorola's smart actions? I know that Battery widget reborn has that sort of feature, but the thing that i dislike is that there is always something in the notification area and there is no way that I can tell as to how to turn it off. So I was wondering if there any thing else out there that will do the job.

Thanks guys.

big matty

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey there to all,

Just wondering if there is some sort of app that is basically like Motorola's smart actions? I know that Battery widget reborn has that sort of feature, but the thing that i dislike is that there is always something in the notification area and there is no way that I can tell as to how to turn it off. So I was wondering if there any thing else out there that will do the job.

Thanks guys.

Tasker seems to be the most popular paid. Llama seems to be the most popular free. I'm running Llama on my phone and have been very satisfied. (I havent tried either on my N10 yet, but those are big name titles so I'd hazard a guess they will work well.)