- 03-04-2013, 09:06 AM #2
Re: Nexus 10 drivers for windows xp
you can grab the nexus 10 toolkit over at xda either one will work. and just follow the steps to install the drivers. otherwise if you rather manually do it I can zip the files for you.
Actually, are you just needing the drivers for storage? weird that there would be an issue.
- 03-04-2013, 03:05 PM #3
- 106 Posts
- By BERN-ie5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2013, 06:42 AM
- By ibmnasa69 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:13 PM
- By gradin in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:01 AM
- By BERN-ie5 in forum Canadian CaptivatesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2011, 01:25 PM
- By ziplock in forum International Optimus 2XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2011, 12:50 PM