Why does my battery log look like this? =/ show me yours

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Why does my battery log look like this? =/ show me yours
before when i clicked batter log it would show the apps ive been using..now its just showing a jellybean..what happened:(
142v5lw.png

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
If you reset something I would guess it wiped that data. I suspect after a bit of use [or reboot] then your apps will start re appearing

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
No, reboot is just turning off the device and restarting it. Reset clears all your info and resets your device like new out of the box. Did you go into settings and do a factory reset? Are your pictures still in the gallery? Music?

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I reset my tablet..I didnt back up anything since there was nothing to back up..just got my tablet last february 28,2013
after reset it wiped out everything of course..it went back to its normal log..thank god... i still dont know what happened and why that f-ucked up red jelly bean icon invaded and occupied the battery log by itself...hopefully it was something i pressed and not some bug

what do you guys know? any experience.?

No, reboot is just turning off the device and restarting it. Reset clears all your info and resets your device like new out of the box. Did you go into settings and do a factory reset? Are your pictures still in the gallery? Music?

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech