- 03-07-2013, 07:38 PM #2
- 03-08-2013, 04:16 AM #3
- 03-08-2013, 06:10 AM #4
- 111 Posts
Re: streaming tv
Well that would be dependent on the app if that is what he wants. The app has to be written to stay persistant, and then at the same time it can't chew up so much resources that android freezes the app while he is away from that screen.
Is the TV show from Google Play. If it is you may be able to pin it to the device and then come back later and play it after it has downloaded locally. Once he has watched it then unpin it so it removes from the device.
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 12-15-2010, 04:57 PM
- By nmoreman in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2010, 01:05 PM
- By the virus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2010, 07:15 PM
- By jjimenez09 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2010, 10:20 AM
- By slosh in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 05:11 PM