- 1 Posts
nexus 10 wont play music through headphones?
Basically over the last week or two I have noticed a problem with playing music on my nexus 10. It was fine but then the quality started to get worse as it kept making buzzing noises and kept stopping. It is only when I try to play it through the headphone jack and plays fine if I try to play music without. Now it just won't play at all through headphones As you can probably imagine, it is very frustrating especially as my main use for my nexus was playing music Anybody else had this problem or anyone know what I can do because its so annoying! Thanks
- 03-12-2013, 11:51 AM #2
- 09-29-2013, 01:39 PM #3
- 09-29-2013, 01:43 PM #4
- 09-30-2013, 01:47 PM #5
Re: nexus 10 wont play music through headphones?
May be unrelated but just to put this out there, i have a pair of headphones i prefer to use for everything and for some reason they wont work with my N10. i have to use a different pair which work just fine. i think the connector tip on my preferred pair is slightly shorter than normal, i dont know, but it just won't play on them. I did put an extension adapter in the N10 once and then plugged in my preferred pair and then they played fine. Seems their may be slight physical differences in some of the connector tips that could cause problems as well. Hope this helps someone.
- By boredperson in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2013, 07:29 PM
- By Jordan Young1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2013, 03:15 PM
- By PaulyU in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2012, 03:04 PM
- By papo020 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2012, 04:12 PM
- By jhimebau in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2012, 04:46 PM