Nexus 10 32GB Available in Canada

Raypundo

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Just did a daily check and this strange blue little "Add to Cart" box was at the bottom, I now have a order confirmation :)

Hasn't shipped or anything, but first time it has been in stock for 4 months!

Thought someone else might want a heads up.

Raypundo

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
That was the frustrating part.

My shipping order shows "Louisville, KY, United States" as the departure point, so if they were in stock in the US, how come they couldn't ship north before?

I have a Wednesday delivery date from UPS, so I just need to get ready for it's arrival. I remember a thread a while back about first things to do, just need to find it again.

I know for my 2 year old, it will be watching Ice Age :p

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

My shipping order shows "Louisville, KY, United States" as the departure point, so if they were in stock in the US, how come they couldn't ship north before?

I have a Wednesday delivery date from UPS, so I just need to get ready for it's arrival. I remember a thread a while back about first things to do, just need to find it again.

congrats on your purchase. its an awesome device. i love mine

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

I know I was glad to see Ice Age was on there for free, and I'm 22.:p

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Raypundo

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I started to look at accessories, I need to move south of the border !

Poetic Slimline case is $6.95 in the states, $34.18 in Canada (Amazon.com vs. Amazon.ca) :-$ .

At least the POGO charger and OTG cable are to be had outside of Amazon.com for the same prices.

3 more days.

Edit: I did find this case on Amazon.ca, looks very similar to the slimline, anyone head anything about it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay