Newbie photo question

keschris

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
What is the best way to get photos onto my N10? I was surprised not to find a photo app - I was expecting picasa - and haven't found anything yet in the store. I'm not interested in loading photos into the cloud to share with others, I just want them for my own purpose. I have loaded some photos into Google drive, and they have arrived at the tablet, but I can't get them into the Gallery app. Any advice would be appreciated.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
What is the best way to get photos onto my N10? I was surprised not to find a photo app - I was expecting picasa - and haven't found anything yet in the store. I'm not interested in loading photos into the cloud to share with others, I just want them for my own purpose. I have loaded some photos into Google drive, and they have arrived at the tablet, but I can't get them into the Gallery app. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hook it up to a PC, and drag and drop them into the picture folder.

keschris

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
That didn't work I'm afraid. Connected to my PC running Windows Vista, got the usual dialogue about new hardware, found driver for Nexus 10 and opened the dialogue offering choices of what to do next. I opened Windows Explorer, the device was listed, but clicking on it no files were recognized. I have the file manager app on my Nexus so can see the file structures, but it seems Windows doesn't recognize them. Is there a resource anywhere I could spend time with to learn more about Android? I don't want to bug you folk too much with what seem to fundamental questions.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
That didn't work I'm afraid. Connected to my PC running Windows Vista, got the usual dialogue about new hardware, found driver for Nexus 10 and opened the dialogue offering choices of what to do next. I opened Windows Explorer, the device was listed, but clicking on it no files were recognized. I have the file manager app on my Nexus so can see the file structures, but it seems Windows doesn't recognize them. Is there a resource anywhere I could spend time with to learn more about Android? I don't want to bug you folk too much with what seem to fundamental questions.

settings-->storage-->menu-->USB mass storage-->[check MTP something something]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol