1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Used to much solution for screen protector, got alot in the speaker hole

So bottom line, I think I used too much solution for the screen protector and I got a lot of water into the speaker holes on the side. I know I should have tape it but it is too late now. How long do you think I should wait before turning it back on?

Global Posts
    1,124 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Default Re: Used to much solution for screen protector, got alot in the speaker hole

Quote Originally Posted by SadPanda86 View Post
    So bottom line, I think I used too much solution for the screen protector and I got a lot of water into the speaker holes on the side. I know I should have tape it but it is too late now. How long do you think I should wait before turning it back on?
    Around 18-24 hours. Put it in a bag of dry rice. The rice draws the moisture out.
    If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."

ROM
    Stock until 4.0.4 hits

Default Re: Used to much solution for screen protector, got alot in the speaker hole

Quote Originally Posted by SadPanda86 View Post
    Don't try drying it out in a microwave... bad things happen

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

lol thanks, I am hoping there is no damage since I never turned it on after I applied the screen protector