- 4 Posts
Google Play 4.0
Did anybody receive the update to the play store on their nexus 10 from Google? I tried clearing the data several times, and it always reupdated to version 3.10.14. Uggg this is so annoying. I got the update on my nexus 4, but not on my 10.
Aren't nexus devices supposed to get updates first?
- 04-14-2013, 10:39 AM #2
- 5,999 Posts
Re: Google Play 4.0
nexus devices dont get app updates faster. Its the Android OS update which Nexus gets faster.
Dont get confused between OS and playstore app.
playstore update goes to all Android devices alike. in order to avoid bandwidth throttling they push it in phases.
btw, download te apk and update it. its the same.
- 04-14-2013, 11:46 AM #3
- 04-14-2013, 05:13 PM #4
- 04-14-2013, 05:28 PM #5
- 240 Posts
- 04-17-2013, 11:43 PM #6
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:41 PM
- By Cris-C in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 11-21-2012, 07:33 PM
- By BrownSugar622 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 28Last Post: 10-28-2012, 11:36 AM
- By dmmarck in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 03-20-2012, 04:25 AM
- By Ngmasterj in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 41Last Post: 07-15-2011, 08:57 PM