Dolphin Internet Borwoser Crashing on my nexus 10

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I dont know if its just me but my dolphin browser keeps on crashing

everytime Im surfing the net on my nexus 10 using dolphin it just crashes.

is it the new update? or is there something wrong with the tablet when that happens?

Thanks

Lisa Fernandez

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problems. Chrome crashes, dolphin crashes. Just uploaded firefox and it crashes. About ready to throw my tablet out the window!!! Very frustrating to say the least!!!

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problems. Chrome crashes, dolphin crashes. Just uploaded firefox and it crashes. About ready to throw my tablet out the window!!! Very frustrating to say the least!!!
same here bro
but after spending 25,000 pesos for nexus 10 it would be hard to throw my tablet out the window hehe
lets just hope they update those apps and hope that its the APPS thats flawed ..not our nexus 10

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
when your browsers are crashing, does it happen on any website or onlyon specific ones? what I mean is could it be related to the website code?

Also I seem to recall something about adblock causing problems after the last OS upgrade, I dont recall ever hearing if that was corrected.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if it has to do with the apps, the same thing happens to me. The site I'm on doesn't seem to matter.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt