google photo sync

Chandnit

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and a nexus 10. I'm trying to sync my pictures from my s3 to my Google plus account so that they will automatically get uploaded and I can access them from my nexus. Once I set it up all the pics I click from my phone get uploaded automatically. But any pics I receive from whatsapp or which I download don't get uploaded to Google plus. How can I make this happen? I get many pictures on whatsapp which I would like to get backed up. Pls help, thanks!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
google + automatically upload pictures from one folder ie, the folder which stores the photos taken from camera.
whatsapp might be storing the images on its own or download folder. Thats why its not uploading.
only solution move the images to camera folder

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yea, Instant upload wasn't meant to upload every single .jpg that ends up on your phone (hint: there are a lot of them, and they aren't just pictures). there are probably some backup type apps that will do it, or you could just upload the pictures to google drive manually as you get them, but be aware that will use your storage space on Drive. There are no services that I know of that will allow you to have more than a few GB of free space for this kind of thing.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Well the app let you change the stored folder?
If so, just change it to your camera folder and it should work.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Chandnit

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I can't change my whatsapp settings. What if I just install whatsapp on my tablet. Will the pics get uploaded to Google plus then?

ECapella

May 24, 2013
Visit site
You don't have to change your whatsapp settings. Just open your whatsapp album from the Gallery, Click the Menu button, select the pictures you want (click select item), click the menu button again and select "Move" and it should give you the options to move it to either one of these folders, "Camera" or "Download". The pictures you move into your Camera folder will automatically be uploaded to Google+. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech