Anyone use their tablet in the kitchen ?
We want to get a tablet to use in the kitchen to display recipes while cooking and watch cooking videos. Does anyone I use their tablet as a cooking aid? If so, is the screen large enough? What stand do you use?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 04-20-2013, 04:20 AM #2
- 522 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 04-20-2013, 11:50 AM #3
- 04-20-2013, 12:14 PM #4
- 04-21-2013, 12:41 AM #5
- 04-21-2013, 05:38 AM #6
- 04-21-2013, 10:08 AM #7
Re: Anyone use their tablet in the kitchen ?
I use mine in the kitchen for displaying recipes & cooking videos all the time. It is plenty big for me to see clearly. I have a Supcase that works excellent as a stand for this purpose. I don't worry about setting it on the counter if it is damp or sticky. I just wipe the case off afterwards.
- 04-21-2013, 05:53 PM #8
- 04-21-2013, 06:23 PM #9
- 04-21-2013, 11:15 PM #10
- 04-22-2013, 08:57 AM #11
- 04-23-2013, 06:38 AM #12
- By kemetblk in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 8Last Post: 11-17-2013, 10:50 PM
- By eshropshire in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 16Last Post: 10-23-2012, 01:26 PM
- By PaulQ in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2012, 01:38 AM
- By Andras in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2012, 01:42 PM
- By vbsoulpole in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:45 PM