Where Did You Buy Your Nexus 10?

hockey9592

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
For those who own a Nexus 10, where did you buy it? It appears market price is $399.99 for the 16 GB and $499.99 for the 32 GB. So I was a little surprised to see Amazon list them about $50 more than that. I was hoping to go through Amazon for free shipping and no sales tax. Did anyone purchase the Nexus 10 for the actual market price without having to pay shipping and/or tax?

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Google will support the bevice no matter where you buy it its their top device so of course support will be there whether it from Walmart or play store. .. but to answer your question lol I walked into Walmart and walked out with mine same day I have no patience for shipping most of the time lol it was around 540 after tax

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

kidnice15

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Craigslist :) traded my Nexus 7 for a asus TF300t, didn't like the screen resolution so i sold it and got a nexus 7 again. Then traded the nexus 7 again for a samsung galaxy note 10.1 plus 50. Then yesterday i sold my note 10.1 for 350 and paid 360 for a perfect condition 16GB N10 :) i think i am finally happy with my tablet.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Got mine off Ebay. It's a refurbed 32gig and I got it for $419 with free shipping. I have to send it back though because of some screen issues.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Google will support the bevice no matter where you buy it its their top device so of course support will be there whether it from Walmart or play store. ..

There were reports, in the forums of this site, from users who purchsed from someplace "other" than Google were reffered to Samsung for support after Google made the most basic attempt to reslove their issues. Othe useres who purchased directly from Google climed to get better support fro the same problems.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Wal-Mart, had 3 of the 32's in stock in the cabinet on the floor. Picked one up, defective, returned for another. I'm a fan of local (no shipping, faster returns, and in my state a Lower sales tax than the next Wal-Mart down the road across the state line)

hockey9592

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Very interesting! It almost makes me want to order from Google then regardless

There were reports, in the forums of this site, from users who purchsed from someplace "other" than Google were reffered to Samsung for support after Google made the most basic attempt to reslove their issues. Othe useres who purchased directly from Google climed to get better support fro the same problems.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So then couldn't we just say we purchased from play store if ever needed mines been perfect from day one but regardless id be pissed if I got referred to samsung just because of where I bought it from although I guess theat wouldn't reallt worknif came down to serial number

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just order a 10 inch from the Play Store. I also have a Nexus 7.

The 10 goes down in the kitchen and family room. The 7 will stay on my bedstand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX