Where Did You Buy Your Nexus 10?

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
So then couldn't we just say we purchased from play store if ever needed mines been perfect from day one but regardless id be pissed if I got referred to samsung just because of where I bought it from although I guess theat wouldn't reallt worknif came down to serial number

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

I'm fairly sure google keeps a record of what devices are ordered from thier store, as well as what Gmail account ordered it.

And in the interest of fairness, someone also said they bought one from WalMart, it was a lemon. They were able to immidately return it to WalMart and get a functioning unit. All done in less time than it would take google to ship a device. That is an example of a situation where a physical retail store trumps the Play Store.

r6unlimited

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm fairly sure google keeps a record of what devices are ordered from thier store, as well as what Gmail account ordered it.

And in the interest of fairness, someone also said they bought one from WalMart, it was a lemon. They were able to immidately return it to WalMart and get a functioning unit. All done in less time than it would take google to ship a device. That is an example of a situation where a physical retail store trumps the Play Store.

I bought mine from the local Wal-Mart. When I got home i noticed it had broken seals in the packaging and fingerprints all over it. It also had terrible light bleed. Next day back to Wal-Mart and did an even exchange for a new sealed unit.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
There were reports, in the forums of this site, from users who purchsed from someplace "other" than Google were reffered to Samsung for support after Google made the most basic attempt to reslove their issues. Othe useres who purchased directly from Google climed to get better support fro the same problems.
This is what happened to a person I know who bought his thiers at Wal Mart. They were even required to send it to Samsung for an issue that was caused by the case or folder it had been placed in when they bought it together at Wal Mart. When the got it back they placed it back in the case and the same problem appeared. They sent me a screen capture or photo of it and after a couple of questions here on the forum I sent them an answer back which fixed the issue. The case turned out to be holding down somewhat on one of the volume buttons. When that issue was resolved all was well with the N10. Just a little about Google and their tech support and Samsung for that matter. I also had an issue with my Galaxy Tab 7.7 which VZW and Samsung Tech Support were of no value for that issue. This group here was the best tech support for that issue as well. I also own an N10 which I purchased at the Play Store...my N7 was purchased at Staples or one of those stores and given to my son when I got the N10. He has replaced his netbook and IPOD with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze