Gorillavid files automatically downloading not streaming

Amy Bax

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm trying to use my nexus 10 to stream TV shows from gorillavid, however when I load the webpage in google chrome & click on the play button , it automatically downloads a file, rather than streaming there video. This download then doesn't play either. On another forum someone had mentioned that this was just a chrome problem, but I've now downloaded Firefox and am having the exact same problem.

Any advice would be great, or another browser suggestion that doesn't have this problem.

Cheers.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm not familiar with Gorillavid, so forgive me if my question is ignorant. Could this be flash related? do you have flash installed?

Perhaps another browser like Dolphin or Boat?

Amy Bax

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your help - gorillavid is a streaming service, like putlocker or movshare. I actually have no idea how to get flash.... Can I download it as an addon or an app? Or is there a chrome or Firefox setting I can change? Thanks.

Amy Bax

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have now downloaded flash and it has not fixed the problem. I can load the web page for videos but when I click play, the file downloads as a .flv rather than streaming. I've tried multiple browsers inc. Boat now but all to no avail!!!

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Chrome will not support Flash. After installing flash are you still having the same problem in firefox? If so try clearing all private data and cookies to see if that clears it up for you. Alternately try using Dolphin or Boat browsers to see if they work.

Amy Bax

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I am still having the same problem in firefox, and have also tried in Dolphin and Boat after installing flash. Dumb question- how so I clear my private data? My nexus is brand new and has nothing on it yet!

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Well your browsers will save data and cookies anytime you go to a website. you may also need to tell your browser to request the Desktop site instead of the Mobile site.

In firefox you would go to settings [within the firefox browser] then read the menu that pops up and private data should be there.

Sometimes a cookie gets set that forces you to a mobile version of a site and until you delete the cookie you can't get to the desktop version of the site.

miriam14

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hallo,
I am having the same problem unfortunatly. I downloaded Flash Player (11.1.102.59), installed it together with Chrome and Firefox, deleted the personal Data, everything more than once. But still, I cannot stream those kind of websites. Klicking on it only downloads some .flv file.

Does anyone have another idea?

Thank you very very much!!

Miriam14

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12