- 15 Posts
Connecting to TV
So I connect my nexus 10 to my LG HDTV using an HDMI to micro HDMI cable, and although the picture transfers onto the screen ok the audio does not. It just plays through the tablet. Does anyone know how I can fix this? This has only recently started happening...before I got both the video and the audio on the TV but now just the video. I'm not sure if there is something on the tablet I need to do/change. I am presuming that the connection and the wire must be fine since I wouldn't be getting the picture.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 05-09-2013, 01:37 PM #2CrackBerrian
- 773 Posts
- Stock 4.0, iOS 5.1, BB10
Re: Connecting to TV
HDMI cable especially where sound is concerned are notoriously finicky. Do you have any other devices connected to the TV via HDMI? These could be causing interference. Try with the other device disconnected. Also try restarting both devices. Reboot the tablet, and turn off and then back on the TV. Also try another HDMI cable they DO sometimes go on you.Rich C. (PKcable)
Visitor from CrackBerry.com!
- 05-15-2013, 09:33 PM #4
- 05-17-2013, 08:49 PM #5
- 06-03-2013, 06:20 PM #6
- By isaac3232 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:53 AM
- By Thedonkeyshow808 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2012, 05:33 PM
- By jm013 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:03 PM
- By symbiance in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:34 PM
- By rogeratm in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2010, 04:13 PM