Are all corners of the Nexus 10 tablet the same? or is there one corner with a Dent?

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Are all corners of the Nexus 10 tablet the same? or is there one corner with a Dent?
I just noticed today that the lower RIGHT corner of my tablet has a dent./ i dont know if its damaged or really like that..the inner side near the glass

Attached is the photo

just want to clarify
if my tablet was damaged

Last edited by a moderator:

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Heres a closer look at the tablet itself..i just noticed it this morning.. i dont know if someone dropped my tablet
I encircled the weird dent.. its damaged right?

the other corners looked like this

Last edited by a moderator:

big matty

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Another user on XDA forums had this also. Consensus was that its a slight manufacturing defect, but did not adversely affect performance in any way.

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my nexus 10 once or twice. But I never noticed it being damaged in that way . so I don't know if it melted ...the plastic I mean since it gets extremely warm every time I use it for a long time...you think its possible?
Sigh. Hopefully it doesn't affect my unit ...but it just sucks when I find a dent on my tablet

big matty

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I dropped my nexus 10 once or twice. But I never noticed it being damaged in that way . so I don't know if it melted ...the plastic I mean since it gets extremely warm every time I use it for a long time...you think its possible?
Sigh. Hopefully it doesn't affect my unit ...but it just sucks when I find a dent on my tablet

You didn't/can't do it- was from the factory...

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I know it cant be done by me since from the picture..the dent was from the corner of the screen which mean its inside.
if i dropped it or bumped it...the dent or damage should be on the corner
So im thinking it melted or something
sigh

anyway demonix i right..i hope it still works okay and lives to be a 100 hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22