- 206 Posts
Do you use a stylus with your N10?
I'm considering getting a stylus for note-taking on my Nexus 10. Any recommendations from the community? Some questions I have:
- Some of the styluses I've noticed seem to have a big, rounded head (yes, I know, how else would you say that?) - does that make it hard to write precisely? I feel like it would be akin to taking notes with a big magic marker.
- Have you ever had issues with the stylus scratching your screen? I don't have a screen protector, and would prefer not to get one - but is that a must for use with a stylus?
- Some of the older comments I've noticed mentioned that the Nexus 10 couldn't differentiate between the stylus and your hand resting on the screen - is that still the case, or are there apps/workarounds that have come out in the last 6 months?
- 05-16-2013, 05:47 PM #2
- 05-17-2013, 03:05 PM #3
Re: Do you use a stylus with your N10?
You need the stylus with the rounded head as it needs to be able to mimic a finger. Only Samsung's S-Pen with their Note products work with a more traditional stylus with better granularity.
And yes, it is very much like writing with a magic marker (or I typically compare it to writing with a crayon). If you can imagine what it would be like taking notes with a Crayon, that is quite accurate.
I have a couple stylus, but I rarely use them. It's just not accurate enough.
- 05-17-2013, 04:00 PM #4
- 05-18-2013, 03:18 PM #5
- 05-26-2013, 07:38 AM #6
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2013, 01:08 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2012, 03:53 PM
- By John-Smith in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 25Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:07 PM
- By mozy in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 12-23-2011, 12:05 PM
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 21Last Post: 08-24-2011, 04:52 PM