1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What screen protector do you recommend for the Nexus 10?

I have zagg, but the installation and the way it looks is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: What screen protector do you recommend for the Nexus 10?

I personally don't use one. The Gorilla Glass is pretty sturdy, and I have a case that covers the screen when I'm not using it. I've used my tablet daily since January and do not have any scratches or anything.

If you really want a screen protector though, check out . I got one of their screen protectors for my Galaxy Nexus and it's been pretty good. I like wet apply more than the dry ones, but that's pretty subjective.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by flick0416 View Post
    I personally don't use one. The Gorilla Glass is pretty sturdy, and I have a case that covers the screen when I'm not using it. I've used my tablet daily since January and do not have any scratches or anything.

If you really want a screen protector though, check out . I got one of their screen protectors for my Galaxy Nexus and it's been pretty good. I like wet apply more than the dry ones, but that's pretty subjective.
    Do you have a lot of fingerprint smudges on the glass?

Finger prints do collect, but not to the point where I can see them when the screen is on. I was really anal about cleaning it off at first, but the longer I've gone, the more I've realized it doesn't make much of a difference once the screen is on. That may be a preference though, so take it for what it's worth.

I'm running without a screen protector. I clean my screen about once a week . I do have 1 scratch which is entirely MY fault becuase before I had a case I was trying to prop the device up on my ottoman and I used a stone coaster to act as a stop for the front of the Nexus. Dog bumped ottoman, Nexus slid under the coaster leaving a scratch on the black that borders the screen.
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    Nexus 7 2013 [Son's]

Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    I have zagg, but the installation and the way it looks is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

I use ZAGG on several of my screens and don't have any issue with it. It is tricky to install I admit but looks no different than most other screen savers to me. I did go through 2 before I got an install I liked and these things are not cheap. Once you have them though they will replace them for free.

I actually just never took off the one from the factory. When I do I will probably just go on without one, the case I use covers the screen.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by archer23 View Post
    I actually just never took off the one from the factory. When I do I will probably just go on without one, the case I use covers the screen.
    I had the factory one but it got a scratch In it, along with a constant air bubble there because of the scratch.

Sent from my XT907

I have a scratch and a dent.sigh I need one protector to protect my 24,480 tablet =(

Quote Originally Posted by flick0416 View Post

I don't use one either, just a Poetic case.