Google Profile pictures for multiple user accounts?

The147Man

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my Nexus 10 last week and absolutely loving it so far. One of the key points in my decision was being able to set up separate user accounts for my wife, son and daughter. Also working like a charm, but one minor issue is nagging me. Is it correct that there is no way to force Jellybean to use the picture profile from your Google account as your default userpicture on the lockscreen? So far I have not found a way to accomplish this, so I guess I'm stuck to manually setting the userpicture for each account? Am I missing something here?

flick0416

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys have G+ accounts? It's possible things changed with 4.2.2 (I got mine back in January, so went through setup with 4.2.1), but mine automatically pulled the profile pictures from mine and my wife's G+ accounts; I don't remember even having the option to choose a picture.

The147Man

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks flick0416.I have a Google+ account, but my profile picture was not automatically linked. My wife and kids don't have Google+ accounts. No difference there. I also have an old netbook that used to have Windows on it, but I installed Chromium OS on it some time ago, and on that platform I do see the profile pictures automatically at the startscreen.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks flick0416.I have a Google+ account, but my profile picture was not automatically linked. My wife and kids don't have Google+ accounts. No difference there. I also have an old netbook that used to have Windows on it, but I installed Chromium OS on it some time ago, and on that platform I do see the profile pictures automatically at the startscreen.

you have to open google+ app and let it login to see the picture