- 28 Posts
N10 wont do crap!
I used ROM Manager to glad a cyanogen Mod to my N10. Now every time I try to start it I get to a scree that Says Downloading do not.turn off and that's all I get. No recovery options...nothing just a dead android and nothing else..... Stays like that forever. Even when I hold power and volume up at same time
- 06-03-2013, 02:50 PM #2
Re: N10 wont do crap!
The first part of your post wasn't very descriptive and had obvious typos...what exactly did you install? Is/was your device rooted and bootloader unlocked?
- 28 Posts
- 06-05-2013, 08:10 PM #4
- By cemeflybyu in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2012, 06:46 PM
- By cuzcuz49 in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:25 AM
- By zachary.rafferty in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2011, 10:06 PM
- By zachary.rafferty in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2011, 02:17 PM
- By Swig in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:57 PM