My N10s battery is dead =( Where can I buy a New one? Can it be replaced or not?

AimeePumarada

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
My N10s battery is dead =( Where can I buy a New one? Can it be replaced or not?
My tablet can be turned on unless it is connected by a Charger. So it means the battery is dead right? where can I find one? thanks
w2d155.jpg

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Well have you contacted Google about this yet? I'm sure your device should be under warenty. I mean its not like you bought it from a fly by night vendor or off of the back of a truck.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

AimeePumarada

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
how rude! why would I waste my time posting in this forum if i didnt need help!
of course I got the picture from the net. so people can see what the battery looked like!
anyway I guess my nexus 10 tablet is dead after i touched the black thing at the bottom :'( sigh
Your picture appears to have come from EBAY it looks like to me New Original Battery For Google Nexus 10 SP3496A8H(1S2P) on eBay! I am getting a feeling that you already know and this is SPAM?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
of course I got the picture from the net. so people can see what the battery looked like!
anyway I guess my nexus 10 tablet is dead after i touched the black thing at the bottom :'( sigh

Have you opened the device?

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
sad to say i bought it from a fly by night:'(
can nexus 10 batteries be replaced?

in theory anything can be replaced depending on the depth of your wallet. IIRC the Nexus 10 had a decent "fix it" score form the site that rates mobile devices repairability. Your problem lies in finding the correct part and finding someoen skilled enough to do the repair.

I suggest you call Google as they are best suited to help you suss out if the warenty is transferable. https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2851679. furthermore I imagine you would want to know if your device is stolen/blacklisted etc.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

In your original post you ask where you could find/buy a new battery for your N10 and I provided a link to where you could buy one for $20.00 US and you are unhappy with that, I will say maybe not appreciative!

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

Aimee, you have not answered any of the questions posed to you for those who would like to help:

1) Where did you buy it?
2) When did you buy it?
3) Has your tablet ever been opened?
4) Have you contacted Google?

and I will add

5) Have you tried a different high-powered USB charger yet?
6) What do you mean you touched the black thing on the bottom?
7) Even if you had a battery, the replacement is complex, is that something you want to try?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo