Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By TgeekB
  • 2 Post By patruns
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Got a Nexus 10!

    I traded my Blackberry Z10 for a Nexus 10 today. SGS3 + Nexus 10 = Happy camper!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Congratulations on getting your nexus 10. I love mine. It is a great tablet. Enjoy!

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #3  
    return_0's Avatar

    Posts
    2,525 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by TgeekB View Post
    Blackberry Z10 for a Nexus 10
    I see what you did there

    And congrats!

    Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Enjoy!

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine!
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    2 Nexus 7 2013s [My Children's]
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    I just got one too! Enjoy!
    Pat

    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
  7. #7  
    return_0's Avatar

    Posts
    2,525 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Man, you all are so lucky! I don't own an N10, but I've used one (I actually had to boot into recovery and factory reset it because some random customer at the store added a password lock) and it looks so awesome

    Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by return_0 View Post
    Man, you all are so lucky! I don't own an N10, but I've used one (I actually had to boot into recovery and factory reset it because some random customer at the store added a password lock) and it looks so awesome

    Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    It is. The new one is gonna need to be way better for me to wanna upgrade right away.

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by TgeekB View Post
    I traded my Blackberry Z10 for a Nexus 10 today. SGS3 + Nexus 10 = Happy camper!
    Quote Originally Posted by patruns View Post
    I just got one too! Enjoy!
    Welcome to the club. You're going to like it. Watch a proper 1440p film on that impressive screen in a dark room and any remaining doubts about your purchase will disappear entirely.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Hope you like it! I got mine a couple of weeks ago and am very glad I made the purchase.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    So far so good. The screen is awesome, all the apps I need, and it pairs with my SGS3 nicely.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    I want one so badly. I already have a Nexus 4 & 7 and I realize I want a bigger screen to read my comics and TV shows on. Question for whomever reads this. Is there anything coming down the pipeline that I should wait for?
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by mackevinnyc View Post
    I want one so badly. I already have a Nexus 4 & 7 and I realize I want a bigger screen to read my comics and TV shows on. Question for whomever reads this. Is there anything coming down the pipeline that I should wait for?
    Nothing has been announced yet but tbh if you want the Nexus 10 just get it now, if you wait for the next best thing all the time you'll never stop waiting.

    Posted via Android Central App
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by mackevinnyc View Post
    I want one so badly. I already have a Nexus 4 & 7 and I realize I want a bigger screen to read my comics and TV shows on. Question for whomever reads this. Is there anything coming down the pipeline that I should wait for?
    Nothing announced by Google, but Samsung will be releasing new tablets including a 10" on on July 7th.
    Pat

    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Just out of curiosity, why the trade from Z10 to N10 ?
  16. #16  
    JasW's Avatar

    Posts
    722 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by patruns View Post
    Nothing announced by Google, but Samsung will be releasing new tablets including a 10" on on July 7th.
    That's a "budget" tablet, the Tab 3 10.1. The only thing interesting about that is the Intel Atom processor, but more for battery life purposes than its relatively middling 1.6GHz speed. All the rest is ho hum Tab line stuff, in particular the 1280 x 800 display. It's the Toyota Yaris of 10" tabs. But the same price gets you a 16GB N10.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why the trade from Z10 to N10 ?
    Z10 uses a brand new operating system that still has some kinks to work out. I had an SGS2 that I started using again, bought a used SGS3 which I really like, then saw the Nexus 10 and asked if he wanted to trade. Worked out for both of us.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by TgeekB View Post
    Z10 uses a brand new operating system that still has some kinks to work out. I had an SGS2 that I started using again, bought a used SGS3 which I really like, then saw the Nexus 10 and asked if he wanted to trade. Worked out for both of us.
    Sorry, i misread your post. i thought you were talking about the Sony tablet Z 10. just reread and saw Blackberry lol.

    Reading > me
  19. #19  
    return_0's Avatar

    Posts
    2,525 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    Sorry, i misread your post. i thought you were talking about the Sony tablet Z 10. just reread and saw Blackberry lol.

    Reading > me
    Yeah, that's just called the Sony Xperia Tablet Z. No "10" at the end.

    Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

    Default Re: Got a Nexus 10!

    Haha. So many devices with similar names.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:39 PM
  2. I'm so glad I returned my iPad4 and got the Nexus 10
    By matthams in forum Google Nexus 10 Tablet
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 06:11 PM
  3. My nexus 7 got cracked, nexus 10 time?
    By elvisgp in forum Google Nexus 10 Tablet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 05:45 AM
  4. Am I the only one who got a nexus 10 with 1G Ram?
    By Linfeng Niu1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 07:07 PM
  5. Got my Nexus 10 - display issue
    By taylorjet2@gmail.com in forum Google Nexus 10 Tablet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 08:06 AM

Posting Permissions