- 7 Posts
Battery crash! Help!
Battery has been fully charged several times, but when disconnected from the charger I have seconds before the unit goes dead. Will not start up until reconnected to the charger.
I'm thinking that I will have to do a factory reset, but hoping someone has had this problem before and knows the root cause and the solution.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Floridadomer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:47 AM
- By bor999 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2011, 11:59 AM
- By jt1028 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 03-10-2011, 05:32 PM
- By Nytom30 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 11:21 PM
- By KMfiremedic111 in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 12Last Post: 12-08-2010, 03:48 AM