- 26 Posts
How To Uninstall Apps & Remove Them From Google Play Store
Hi, I've had a Google Nexus 10 for about 3 months and just love it, but I have a couple questions. First I want to know how to remove a link from the Google Play store so that it doesn't list apps that are no longer installed on my Nexus 10. Secondly, I want to know how and where to change the name of your tablet? I've done it before, but it was reset because I had to do a system restore and I had to reinstall everything again. Thanks in advance!!!
- 07-05-2013, 06:31 AM #2
Re: How To Uninstall Apps & Remove Them From Google Play Store
On the nexus 10 launch the play store>on the top right there is a down arrow with a line under it[this is your downloaded apps] tap it> Then select all from the top›any APPS you have downloaded but are not installed will have a x in the top right corner of their listing. Taping this will let you delete the item from your list.
I believe the tablet name [nickname?] can be found under settings›usersI think your skills are improving.
Nexus 7 2013 [Son's]
- 07-05-2013, 09:28 AM #3
- 12-29-2013, 08:47 AM #5
- By henryfool3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2013, 02:06 PM
- By Boba7523 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2013, 10:47 AM
- By Boba7523 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 05:28 PM
- By kukukun in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2013, 08:00 PM
- By acsurfer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:19 PM