Scrolling problem with Nexus 10 (wavy bendy effect)
Recently, I have noticed (especially in portrait mode) that I am having issues.
If I scroll down/up, it seems the right part of the web page move faster than the left part. The result is that the text/images look curved.
Lets call it a wavy bendy effect. And it is not a optical ilusion because it does not happens in my Nexus 7
By the way, this happens with all the apps (browsers, facebook, etc)
No factory reset yet.
- 07-24-2013, 12:48 AM #3
- 13 Posts
Re: Scrolling problem with Nexus 10 (wavy bendy effect)
The other display problem I have is that the screen will get so large it goes off the page. The only way to fix it is to rotate it then rotate it back. I'm thinking of returning it, way too much of a hassle. It does that in every browser I've tried.
- By droidlouise in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:48 AM
- By Webster Phreaky in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:42 PM
- By Mohamed Ashraf in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 07-20-2013, 06:01 AM
- By swaggoner27 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2013, 12:33 AM
- By yapkuen in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:15 PM