Nexus 10 won't work

Karam Hatem

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I had the nexus 10 a couple months ago it was awesome , but one day it just crashed on me , it was running stock android 4.2.2 JB , the problem i had and still have is that it won't work unless it's plugged in to the charger , the moment i unplug it it shuts down , i have reset it to factory status multiple times and it didn't work . i have read some topics about the same problem , so i thought it's a software problem that 4.3 JB would solve , but apparently it didn't work , now i've tried to reset to factory status running 4.3 JB and it still didn't work . so what do you guys think the problem is ? and who knows about any service centre in the U.A.E. if it's a hardware problem .
Note :
Every thing is stock and it won't turn on while plugged in via usb

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Seems like your battery is borked. Call Google and see what your options are.

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I had the nexus 10 a couple months ago it was awesome , but one day it just crashed on me , it was running stock android 4.2.2 JB , the problem i had and still have is that it won't work unless it's plugged in to the charger , the moment i unplug it it shuts down , i have reset it to factory status multiple times and it didn't work . i have read some topics about the same problem , so i thought it's a software problem that 4.3 JB would solve , but apparently it didn't work , now i've tried to reset to factory status running 4.3 JB and it still didn't work . so what do you guys think the problem is ? and who knows about any service centre in the U.A.E. if it's a hardware problem .
Note :
Every thing is stock and it won't turn on while plugged in via usb

Here is a link to instructions for a similar problem on the Nexus 7. I seem to recall another poster stated it could work for the nexus 10.

https://support.google.com/nexus/7/answer/2668668?hl=en

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49