- 15 Posts
Nexus 10 to TV via phone2TV Miracast dongle issue
ok so can someone help? I bought the phone2TV Miracast dongle in order to mirror videos from my Nexus 10 to my TV. Whilst setting all this up was easy there is an audio lag which is very annoying and makes it unwatchable. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Might it just be a temporary glitch? Is this is an issue with Miracast technologies? Should I have purchased the PTV3000? any help would be extremely grateful.
- 08-22-2013, 10:59 AM #2
Re: Nexus 10 to TV via phone2TV Miracast dongle issue
I dont ahve an answer but I have been hoping AC would do another Miracast test/review now that 4.3 is out.I think your skills are improving.
2 Nexus 7 2013s [My Children's]
- By roadrat in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 52Last Post: 08-30-2013, 11:02 AM
- By gjbrns in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-28-2013, 08:41 PM
- By p08757 in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:53 PM
- By pukmuna in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:59 AM
- By shacodolas in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 03:05 AM