chrome bookmark folders won't open

raediant

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Have successfully synch'd my PC Chrome bookmarks to my Nexus Chrome desktop bookmarks. My bookmarks are organised into folders by topic.
I can open my Nexus desktop bookmarks and see all my folders there.
But I cannot open any of my folders to get at the bookmarks inside.
How to do? Help please.
(And yes I've googled and searched the forums first without success).
Bruce.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you talking about folders containing shortcuts to URLS on your Homescreen or the Bookmarks accessed from within the browser?

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
so for example if if on my Chrome desktop bookmarks I had a folder named NOW and in the folder a link to Android Central

On my Nexus 1-0 I would launch Chrome, use the menu [3 dots, upper right] to select bookmarks, then on the screen select the folder labeled "Desktop Bookmarks"> [new screen appears relacing the old one] select the folder labeled "Now"> [new screen appears relacing the old one] the select the Android Central link to launch the AC home page.

you are saying you can get the the "Desktop Bookmarks" but nothing else happens correct?

On the other hand it could be a synch issue. and changing what syncs [Chrome] via Settings> Accounts/Google > uncheck chrome then rebooting the N10 then Settings> Accounts Google > recheck chrome> Menu [3 dots in upper right] sync now.

failing this removing then re-adding the Google account might work.

A possible solution, in that it is worth a try: Settings>apps>all apps>Chrome> clear data then clear cache.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon