- 6 Posts
Second 4.3 update?
My Nexus 10 just alerted me to a system update for 4.3...only it already had 4.3. I can't find anything online about this, not even on the official 4.3 page. I found someone else that had this exact same thing happen, but it was to his nexus 7 and he posted it here, so there was only one reply suggesting to post his question in the nexus 7 section.
Has anyone else seen this second 4.3 update, and/or have any more information about it?
- 08-26-2013, 02:31 PM #2
- 08-26-2013, 02:38 PM #3
- 08-26-2013, 02:58 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Second 4.3 update?
I just installed today's 4.3 update on my Nexus 10. I went from build JWR66V to JWR66Y.
Unfortunately, it did something bad to my Wifi; I'd estimate that my received signal strength has dropped 25% to 40% and in several rooms of my house that I've never had a problem (although only a 1-2 bar signal), I can't even connect to Wifi, getting an "authentication failed" or similar error. This seems true on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, and doesn't work even with security (WPA2) disabled.
If today's push was a minor "security related" update as has been reported, I'm thinking perhaps wifi authentication got buggered somehow...
Anyone know where the official page is to report bugs to Google is?
- 08-26-2013, 07:45 PM #5
- 08-28-2013, 07:56 PM #6
- 08-28-2013, 08:26 PM #7
- By Farish in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 23Last Post: 09-07-2013, 07:09 PM
- By Christopher Massaad in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2013, 10:12 AM
- By S4Man in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:20 PM
- By b2d2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:06 AM
- By JustinF#CB in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:04 AM