Second 4.3 update?

soundfx4

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
My Nexus 10 just alerted me to a system update for 4.3...only it already had 4.3. I can't find anything online about this, not even on the official 4.3 page. I found someone else that had this exact same thing happen, but it was to his nexus 7 and he posted it here, so there was only one reply suggesting to post his question in the nexus 7 section.

Has anyone else seen this second 4.3 update, and/or have any more information about it?

Thanks!

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
My Nexus 10 just alerted me to a system update for 4.3...only it already had 4.3. I can't find anything online about this, not even on the official 4.3 page. I found someone else that had this exact same thing happen, but it was to his nexus 7 and he posted it here, so there was only one reply suggesting to post his question in the nexus 7 section.

Has anyone else seen this second 4.3 update, and/or have any more information about it?

Thanks!

My N10 says it's pending here too. Almost afraid to install it lest I first hear something about it ...

Venner

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I just installed today's 4.3 update on my Nexus 10. I went from build JWR66V to JWR66Y.

Unfortunately, it did something bad to my Wifi; I'd estimate that my received signal strength has dropped 25% to 40% and in several rooms of my house that I've never had a problem (although only a 1-2 bar signal), I can't even connect to Wifi, getting an "authentication failed" or similar error. This seems true on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, and doesn't work even with security (WPA2) disabled.

If today's push was a minor "security related" update as has been reported, I'm thinking perhaps wifi authentication got buggered somehow...

Anyone know where the official page is to report bugs to Google is?

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I know the update is supposed to be minor, but so far no lockups/spontaneous reboots. Let's see if that's been fixed in today's update.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Fuad Issa

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Since the security update Chrome has not functioned correctly. All popup windows open and the close instantaneously. I have rebooted to no avail. Any suggestions?