- 1 Posts
Miracast/wireless display on Samsung SmartTV
I recently got a Samsung SmartTV 2013, model UN60F7050AF (which is the same as the 7100 model).
Samsung devices implement Miracast under the AllShare brand.
I tried to connect my Nexus 10 Android 4.3 tablet to the TV and it doesn't work. I tried this:
- Set the tv to mirror screen
- Set the tablet to discover wireless displays.
- I see the ledtv and i select it. Both the tv and the tablet say connecting...
- For a moment the tv says android device connected, then it closes the screen and says it disconnected.
- The tablet loses the ledtv from the list
Is there a way to make them work? Is Samsung's implementation propietary? Devices should be interoperable...
- 09-15-2013, 06:54 AM #2
- 250 Posts
Re: Miracast/wireless display on Samsung SmartTV
My S4 will connect to my Samsung 65" Smart TV, but not my Nexus 10.
Same symptoms as yours.
About all I can do with my Nexus 10 is use the Samsung Swipeit app and display pictures and videos on the TV.
Last edited by thehatguy; 09-15-2013 at 07:05 AM.
- 09-15-2013, 10:39 AM #3
- 09-15-2013, 02:39 PM #4
- 35 Posts
- Yesterday, 05:36 AM #5
- By wpnokia920 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:59 AM
- By Mario Luigi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:50 AM
- By pseudoware in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:17 PM
- By eclein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:56 AM
- By Plow13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 11:45 PM