Pogo charger not working?
I just got my pogo connector charger! The connection was great! Nice and firm! My problem is, the battery indicator shows its charging via an ac charger, but my battery continues to drain. I'm not doing any work on it so it's just sitting idle. Am I missing something? Anyone else having this problem?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-22-2013, 07:05 PM #2
- 32 Posts
Re: Pogo charger not working?
Maybe my question is stupid, but what is all this about "my battery continues to drain" ? How do you know this ? But even so, if you have the screen on, then that takes a lot of energy. So it's normal that your battery would continue to drain. Is the problem that the battery % charged number isn't going up ? You should turn off the screen.
- 09-22-2013, 07:55 PM #4
- By dar bar in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:00 PM
- By abdul haseeb in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:22 PM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 12:21 PM
- By deejayburnout in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 04:50 PM
- By semp1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:16 PM