Severley Limited When Flashing Rom?

jbadz3

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

So recently, I have had this huge problem when flashing roms on my Nexus 10. I was running Paranoid Android and I updated to the latest version. Everything was running great, until I restarted the device. When the device turned back on, a bunch of features were missing such as: the home button not working, long-pressing the power button only showed half of the options, and many other things didn't work, leaving the device pretty much useless. I figured it was a flaw with Paranoid Android, so I flashed CyanogenMod on the same device. The same thing happened, it was working great until I restarted it. This is extremely frustrating and I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks so much!

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

So recently, I have had this huge problem when flashing roms on my Nexus 10. I was running Paranoid Android and I updated to the latest version. Everything was running great, until I restarted the device. When the device turned back on, a bunch of features were missing such as: the home button not working, long-pressing the power button only showed half of the options, and many other things didn't work, leaving the device pretty much useless. I figured it was a flaw with Paranoid Android, so I flashed CyanogenMod on the same device. The same thing happened, it was working great until I restarted it. This is extremely frustrating and I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks so much!

Are you doing full data wipes (factory reset) prior to flashing these ROMs? Sounds like that could be the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol