- 1 Posts
Chipped the speakers
Managed to put chips on the plastic or resin or whatever it is of my Nexus 10's speakers on either side of the tablet. Not only are they annoying to look at, but I live in a humid place where stainless steel is never as stainless as it would like to be. Anybody know how I can patch them up? It's not worth sending the tablet back for repair and dealing with the Staples-Google-Samsung runaround.
Have tried coloring them in with sharpie, but it just rubs right off. A little hesitant to break out the paint pen unless I know it won't damage anything.
Thanks in advance!
- 10-02-2013, 07:20 AM #2
- 10-02-2013, 01:14 PM #3
Re: Chipped the speakers
I have a chip on mine as well, Noticed it after the kids were palying with it so I have a good idea who to blame. I don't have a black paint pen but Next time I'm at staples I may give that a try. I confirm that the sharpee wears off after a bit.I think your skills are improving.
Nexus 7 2013 [Son's]
- By Sooks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:58 PM
- By Christopher Gilliam in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 03:08 PM
- By bitfidelity in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:29 PM
- By Guvner in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:58 PM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 08:54 PM