Review of Lumsing Ultrathin Aluminum Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard

rubosom

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
This is a review for Lumsing Ultrathin Aluminum Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard with Stand.

Amazon.com : Lumsing Ultrathin iPad Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Fluorescent Aluminum Keyboard with Stands For Cellphones and Tablets Samsung Tab 2 Tab 3, iPad Retina iPad 2 New iPad iPad Mini, Google Nexus 7 10, ASUS MeMOPad Vivotab, Acer Iconia, Blaceber

I bought this keyboard for my Nexus. However, the first try is on Galaxy S4.

I choose this keyboard because of the fluorescence. The pictures look cool on Amazon. Another factor is I have bought one excellent power bank from Lumsing before. I have faith on them.

The keyboard is black and it is concise, nothing is redundant. The fluorescent materials are on the characters, they will be luminous in dark. Keystoke touchs good.

There are two LED indicators on the left of the back. One for connecting status, another for charging. Next to it, there is an on /off button and a connecting button. On the top mid of the back, there is a switch for poping out the stands. They are for holding tabs or smartphones while using the keyboard. You can use both for a tab or one for a phone. To hide in these two stands, you need to press the black piece down, then push them into the keyboard.

To connect it to my Samsung Galaxy S4: First, turn on the keyboard. Second, turn on the Bluetooth on the device. Then you will see a ?Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard? in the listing. Tickle it, or press the ?connect? button on the back of the keyboard. And type the verify code and press enter. Then, the device and the keyboard will be connected successfully.

Finally, don?t forget to switch the Operation System based on your device. Typing is excellent, everything on this ultrathin looks perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0576.JPG
    IMG_0576.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0582.JPG
    IMG_0582.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0587.JPG
    IMG_0587.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 42

GreatCanadian

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,
Thanks for the review. I have one question. Looking at the pictures, your phone seems to be almost vertical to the keyboard. Is there enough "backward tilt" to the phone (or tablet) when it's seated. Thanks for your time.

GC

rubosom

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,
Thanks for the review. I have one question. Looking at the pictures, your phone seems to be almost vertical to the keyboard. Is there enough "backward tilt" to the phone (or tablet) when it's seated. Thanks for your time.

GC

It is about 30 degree backward from vertical. I think is the photographing angle makes it looks weirdly vertical. However, it depends on the thickness of your phone/tablet. More vertical if thicker.