I sure do hope we get the new Nexus 10 within the next 14 days

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
....... What bubble?, if its not gonna happen then its not gonna happen, but your opinion is as much as anyone else`s, im looking for a new tablet, this time last year Google released the N10, im hoping the release a refresh asap, is their something wrong with that? why you seem so hell bent on saying this isn't happening is beyond me, fact of the matter is i would love a new N10, ill give it to the end of the month to see if we get a new N10, if not ill buy something else... quite simple really without any bubbles floating around to burst

djm7541

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I still kind of think it will be coming. I bought my N10 last August, so if it doesn't come soon, then I'll be even happier that I didn't wait. But my guess is still that it will be soon. Before the end of November. But maybe I'll be wrong. But I don't think so. Last August, when the N7 came out, some executive said "soon" for the N10.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Screw this wishing and hoping. The current gen is still a kickass tab. Does anyone think otherwise? I mean, it's not like the first gen Nexus 7 that really, really needed a refresh.

I'd rather concentrate on looking forward to 4.4 coming out, lack of transparent nav bar or no.

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Screw this wishing and hoping. The current gen is still a kickass tab. Does anyone think otherwise? I mean, it's not like the first gen Nexus 7 that really, really needed a refresh.

I'd rather concentrate on looking forward to 4.4 coming out, lack of transparent nav bar or no.

You are right the current N10 is a great unit from a spec point of view...lack advertising but thats another issue.

However to be honest I think its ugly and wont buy it for that reason alone, and yes I realize that is a silly reason at best but its the truth. Add in I really dont "need" a 10 inch tablet but if an Asus designed refresh was released I would buy it.

phoenix5724

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
....... What bubble?, if its not gonna happen then its not gonna happen, but your opinion is as much as anyone else`s, im looking for a new tablet, this time last year Google released the N10, im hoping the release a refresh asap, is their something wrong with that? why you seem so hell bent on saying this isn't happening is beyond me, fact of the matter is i would love a new N10, ill give it to the end of the month to see if we get a new N10, if not ill buy something else... quite simple really without any bubbles floating around to burst
The fact is: You would love a new N10. The second fact is: Google has not made any indication of a new N10 coming this season. No bubbles.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The main purpose of the new quad core N10 for me personally would be as a movie viewer on the road for my kids. I'm envisioning less headaches in constantly having to down covert movie formats to work on a dual core tablet - hoping that quad core and better video can handle the larger resolution files that already work fine on my home tv players. This is worth the wait for me. Not to mention the longer lifecycle with the extra processing power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol