Viber on Nexus 10 Tablet
This is officially my first post!
I am looking to purchase a Nexus 10 tablet as a family gadget. Problem is, my family are heavy Viber users, and getting them a tablet that does not support Viber simply wont cut it. My budget is $500 and I found the Nexus 10 32gb very appealing and a great value for the price.
Now, can anyone that owns a Nexus 10 tablet confirm that Viber can be installed? I found a video( ) showing a workaround for the Nexus 7, I'm just not sure it would work for the Nexus 10 and I don't want to risk it. Can anyone try installing from Google Play or try using the workaround and share the results please?
I would really appreciate the support as it will help me decide!
- 11-07-2013, 07:32 AM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Viber on Nexus 10 Tablet
I don't know about the video but I was able to install Viber on the tablet by using my Google Voice phone number. You may be able to use any number like your home phone since it just seems to need it for validation. I haven't had any issues with Viber on the tablet since I installed it and use it frequently
- 11-07-2013, 09:57 AM #4
- 11-07-2013, 10:29 AM #5
- 11-14-2013, 08:07 AM #7
- 11-14-2013, 08:07 AM #8
- By executiveg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 19Last Post: 03-24-2015, 09:45 AM
- By pranxx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 11-21-2013, 02:18 PM
- By RavenSword in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2013, 03:46 PM
- By ghamden in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 05:53 PM
- By only1canoli in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 05:26 PM