- 1 Posts
Use a Linksys USB300M Ethernet adapter
I have not yet purchased a Nexus 10 but plan to, along with everyone else, once they become available. I would like to use the tablet on my wired network and was wondering if there is an Android driver for the Linksys 300M USB to Ethernet adapter. I did not see any threads in this forum that referenced this Linksys product.
Thanks for the help.
- 12-01-2015, 10:20 AM #2
- By theswede in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:21 AM
- By cephas in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 01:58 AM
- By muiacir in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:37 AM
- By Dianna Ramos in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:57 AM
- By Man In Black 805 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:07 AM