KitKat update & now no Exchange Sync
Does anyone else have this issue, received the OTA update a day or so ago, and now my two Exchange accounts, (Corp and MSN) will not update.
I've tried various different options for sync from Push to every hour, and I just get a message saying unable to sync.
If I put the two accounts in "never" (no sync) and then revise to a "once every 5" It works and refreshes, so its not like the messages cant get through....
Stumped,...... anyone help ?
- 12-03-2013, 11:36 PM #2
Re: KitKat update & now no Exchange Sync
Got the 4.4.2 update last weekend, jumped straight to it and never received the .1, however exchange is still intermittent.
I'll try uninstalling and a new reset to see if that clears the issue.
At least I'm getting my mail now, although the annoying "exchange has ceased working" message keeps flashing up every 10 min.
- By Mcfly682 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:29 PM
- By Diegoac3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:33 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:30 PM
- By 1E46Driver in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:50 AM
- By jephanie in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:11 PM