Update then reset?
I recently bought a nexus 10 3 months ago but cant open it till xmas. I know there will be a few updates as soon as I turn it on.(4.1, 4.2) My question to you is should I update everything to the latest operating system and then do a master reset to clean things up?
- 12-19-2013, 04:56 PM #2
- 12-19-2013, 08:40 PM #4
Re: Update then reset?
- 12-20-2013, 09:41 AM #5
- 2,650 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 12-20-2013, 09:47 AM #6
- By Camilo in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:33 AM
- By JakRox in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:24 PM
- By sammiejayne13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:20 PM
- By quicksilver53 in forum HTC One XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2013, 03:22 PM
- By Tee A in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 08:16 AM