Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Pogo Charger Question

    I have a pogo charger and I love it. The problem though is that last night the battery died so I plugged it in and turned it back on to use it for a little. (Is it just me or does the the pogo charger barely charge when in use? I get that it'll take longer to charge when in use but it seems really slow.) I wanted this tablet to be charged for the plane I'm about to be on. I charged it all last night from about 2am to 7:30. I turned it off to charge even faster but it only charged to 25% which is very slow (13 minutes per 1%). Does any one have an explanation for this? It could be that it I unplugged but I'm not sure. I'm currently at the airport and I have had it charged for like 5 minutes and it's already but to 29%

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Pogo Charger Question

    Quote Originally Posted by stepaul8 View Post
    I have a pogo charger and I love it. The problem though is that last night the battery died so I plugged it in and turned it back on to use it for a little. (Is it just me or does the the pogo charger barely charge when in use? I get that it'll take longer to charge when in use but it seems really slow.) I wanted this tablet to be charged for the plane I'm about to be on. I charged it all last night from about 2am to 7:30. I turned it off to charge even faster but it only charged to 25% which is very slow (13 minutes per 1%). Does any one have an explanation for this? It could be that it I unplugged but I'm not sure. I'm currently at the airport and I have had it charged for like 5 minutes and it's already but to 29%

    Posted via Android Central App
    Don't have pogo charger, but that's definitely slow to charge, and doesn't seem normal. Granted, the standard charger doesn't exactly charge quickly, but if leave my tablet plugged in overnight it's always ready to go by morning (I charge with device turned on)
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Pogo Charger Question

    Quote Originally Posted by stepaul8 View Post
    I have a pogo charger and I love it. The problem though is that last night the battery died so I plugged it in and turned it back on to use it for a little. (Is it just me or does the the pogo charger barely charge when in use? I get that it'll take longer to charge when in use but it seems really slow.) I wanted this tablet to be charged for the plane I'm about to be on. I charged it all last night from about 2am to 7:30. I turned it off to charge even faster but it only charged to 25% which is very slow (13 minutes per 1%). Does any one have an explanation for this? It could be that it I unplugged but I'm not sure. I'm currently at the airport and I have had it charged for like 5 minutes and it's already but to 29%

    Posted via Android Central App
    I have a POGO and that is unusually slow. What do you have the USB plug of the pogo cord plugged into? the power wart/plug that came with the nexus 10? Are you sure the Pogo is facing the correct way [the front and back of the pogo charger look similar and one way will result in a weaker magnetic connection and that could possibly result in slower charging].
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    Nexus 7 2013 [Son's]
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Pogo Charger Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlyn16 View Post
    I have a POGO and that is unusually slow. What do you have the USB plug of the pogo cord plugged into? the power wart/plug that came with the nexus 10? Are you sure the Pogo is facing the correct way [the front and back of the pogo charger look similar and one way will result in a weaker magnetic connection and that could possibly result in slower charging].
    It's the right side but I'm using an iPad USB to connect to the pogo USB

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Pogo Charger Question

    Quote Originally Posted by stepaul8 View Post
    It's the right side but I'm using an iPad USB to connect to the pogo USB

    Posted via Android Central App
    this may be your problem as other USB port/power warts may provide less power and result in slower charging.
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    Nexus 7 2013 [Son's]
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Pogo Charger Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlyn16 View Post
    this may be your problem as other USB port/power warts may provide less power and result in slower charging.
    It only occurs when the tablet is completely off though. Other than that its fine.

    Posted via Android Central App

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy S4 - S Charger Compatible with Powermat
    By surfingmusicman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:54 AM
  2. Santa brought Galaxy Gear! Question about "sharing"
    By browetally in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:54 AM
  3. Dumbest help question ever
    By cosimomedici in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:25 PM
  4. Google Nexus 7 (2013) Some Questions about CleanRom?
    By junowatitis15 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 11:56 PM
  5. Nexus 5 invisible shield questions
    By csteacy7 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

B