- 12-29-2013, 11:18 AM #2
- 12-29-2013, 08:09 PM #3
- 12-29-2013, 08:11 PM #4
Re: Laptop chargingand if so is it all Android tablets that don't charge through USB on laptops like the iPads that can?
Re: Laptop charging
This is what I don't like about the manufactures, the USB charging doesn't function properly when plugged into a laptop, and if it does you can't use the tablet and it's incredibly slow.
When I travel (which I do frequently) I don't want to stand by a charging station, I want to sit in a chair and charge the tablet through my laptop as needed. Right now I have a 2014 Note 10.1 and plugged in using the proper connections it takes 8 hours to charge from 0 - 100% and 4 hours from 75% - 100% through my outlet. Whereas my iPad Mini and iPad 4 take 3 hours from 0-100% using an outlet or my laptop while still using the tablets. Gah, failure on android manufacturers part.
- 12-29-2013, 11:09 PM #6
- By Mlabs in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 94Last Post: 01-29-2017, 12:50 PM
- By Man In Black 805 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 08-12-2014, 12:43 PM
- By SteveThePineapple in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:55 AM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:41 AM
- By itm in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 06:59 AM