Nexus 10 Screen replacement

Nas415

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi Chaps

I'm from the U.K and my little 3 year old just dropped our nexus 10 and cracked its screen.
Google and Samsung are driving me mad, each claiming that its the other's responsibility to fix the screen.
I have therefore decided to replace the screen myself.

Q1) Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement screen within the U.K at a sensible price?
Q2) Does anyone have a damaged nexus 10 (not screen damage) that they are willing to give away or sell?

Regards
Nas

sandeepghosh

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I had the screen on my N10 fixed at Samsung store in Westfield Stratford. It costs ?185. You may need an appointment to visit them and drop it in their service department upstairs. It was ready for pickup in 3 working days. My 3 yr old twins damaged the screen while on holiday and I was lucky to have an insurance to cover the damage.

Hope this helps.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I had the screen on my N10 fixed at Samsung store in Westfield Stratford. It costs ?185. You may need an appointment to visit them and drop it in their service department upstairs. It was ready for pickup in 3 working days. My 3 yr old twins damaged the screen while on holiday and I was lucky to have an insurance to cover the damage.

Hope this helps.

Anyone know if there are Samsung stores in the US?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay