Nexus 10 Screen replacement
I'm from the U.K and my little 3 year old just dropped our nexus 10 and cracked its screen.
Google and Samsung are driving me mad, each claiming that its the other's responsibility to fix the screen.
I have therefore decided to replace the screen myself.
Q1) Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement screen within the U.K at a sensible price?
Q2) Does anyone have a damaged nexus 10 (not screen damage) that they are willing to give away or sell?
- 01-09-2014, 06:13 PM #2
- 01-19-2014, 05:53 PM #3
Re: Nexus 10 Screen replacement
Hi, I had the screen on my N10 fixed at Samsung store in Westfield Stratford. It costs £185. You may need an appointment to visit them and drop it in their service department upstairs. It was ready for pickup in 3 working days. My 3 yr old twins damaged the screen while on holiday and I was lucky to have an insurance to cover the damage.
Hope this helps.
- 01-20-2014, 10:21 AM #4
- By Ashleigh O in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:58 AM
- By darktwins25 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:10 AM
- By LOTL2 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 16Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:08 PM
- By chris taylor10 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:23 AM
- By Raibbl in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:20 AM