Nexus 10 Screen replacement
I'm from the U.K and my little 3 year old just dropped our nexus 10 and cracked its screen.
Google and Samsung are driving me mad, each claiming that its the other's responsibility to fix the screen.
I have therefore decided to replace the screen myself.
Q1) Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement screen within the U.K at a sensible price?
Q2) Does anyone have a damaged nexus 10 (not screen damage) that they are willing to give away or sell?
- 01-09-2014, 07:13 PM #2
- 01-19-2014, 06:53 PM #3
Re: Nexus 10 Screen replacement
Hi, I had the screen on my N10 fixed at Samsung store in Westfield Stratford. It costs 185. You may need an appointment to visit them and drop it in their service department upstairs. It was ready for pickup in 3 working days. My 3 yr old twins damaged the screen while on holiday and I was lucky to have an insurance to cover the damage.
Hope this helps.
- 01-20-2014, 11:21 AM #4
- 05-27-2014, 01:10 PM #5
- 06-03-2014, 10:25 AM #6
- By LOTL2 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 18Last Post: 08-13-2015, 07:41 PM
- By Ashleigh O in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:58 AM
- By darktwins25 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:10 AM
- By chris taylor10 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:23 AM
- By Raibbl in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:20 AM