- 2 Posts
Recurring message NEXUS 10
I have a problem with my tablet as a message appears every other 5 minutes saying "The Youtube application has stopped". The same message appears for "Google Play Films". These applications are not opened while this happens. I cannot even uninstall the applications as Google would not let me.
Does somebody know how I can solve this unpleasant problem ?
- 01-06-2014, 03:16 PM #2
Re: Recurring message NEXUS 10
1. Open Settings > Applications > All > Youtube and force stop then clear data. If provided with the option, disable the app within this same menu.
2. Check the Play Store for updates and see if one is available which may very well fix this issue.
Let us know if you have any questions.
- By tibbi64 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:56 AM
- By nexus776 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:20 PM
- By signothetimez in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Velocitydreamer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2014, 07:48 PM
- By reversalagent in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:56 PM