Google Launcher on Nexus 10

drvier8

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using the Google Launcher (from the Nexus 5) on their Nexus 10 successfully? It was working on 4.4, but since the update to 4.4.2, it is laggy, flashes a ghost of the big white rectangle when I switch home screens, and the app grid is smaller (only 6 apps wide).

I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling, but was curious if anyone else is using it.

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using the Google Launcher (from the Nexus 5) on their Nexus 10 successfully? It was working on 4.4, but since the update to 4.4.2, it is laggy, flashes a ghost of the big white rectangle when I switch home screens, and the app grid is smaller (only 6 apps wide).

I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling, but was curious if anyone else is using it.

The update Google released for Google search (Google Now) that made G.E.L. compatible with more phones made it less so with tablets.

Posted via Android Central App

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I tried it on my nexus 10 and every day a different app shortcut would disappear at random.

It's seems to be the right-most app in the dock that disappears for me. Back to stock home.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
After Search update, it seems to have fixed most problems. It's running faster and slicker, with fewer redraws. A+ for Google Now Launcher on N10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes